Large Flow Passages Eliminate Clogging
SPIRALJET® NOZZLES AT A GLANCE
- Full cone or hollow cone spray patterns
- Open passages ideal for use with fluids with particulates
- Maximum liquid throughput for a given pipe size
- Spray angles
- Full cone: 60⁰ to 170⁰
- Hollow cone: 50⁰ to 180⁰
- Connections: 1/4” to 2” (male NPT and BSPT)
- Flow rate range
- Full cone: .7 to 3329 gpm (2.7 to 11,967 lpm)
- Hollow cone: .49 to 3320 gpm (2.0 to 11,967 lpm)
- Operating pressure range: up to 400 psi (25 bar)
- Wide choice of materials
- Certain nozzles available with UL listing for fire protection applications
Refer to Catalog 75 for more full cone or more hollow cone performance data.
We can help you find the right nozzle for your application. Contact one of our spray technology experts today.
To help optimise the performance of your nozzles, see our Automated Systems section.